Sunday, July 10, 2011

Slackin'

With the critical mass behind us, I took it easy today and installed 6 pull bars on the island drawers, so Amanda can load them up.  Another 3 drawers will have to wait for smaller bars than the ones provided (sound familiar?)

Six island drawers with pull bars installed
This evening, I cut two filler strips for the sides of the dining room base cabinets.  They are held in by friction only, and I will secure them with screws in the morning.

Dining room spacer installed between drawers and wall

I also made printouts of the dimensional drawings for the faucets and soap dispenser for the kitchen and powder room.  I will give these to the fabricators tomorrow.  They will also take the two sinks and pre-install them in the counter tops as part of their fabrication process.

I still have to clear all of the tools off of the sink area cabinets, as well as miscellaneous items on the dining room cabinets for the counter top measurements tomorrow.  Arrival time of the crew is TBD at this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment