Monday, August 1, 2011

Garage Clean-up


Sharron kindly volunteered the use of her side of the garage for staging the kitchen cabinets, etc, during the construction phase of the project.  But, now that we are down to the finishing touches, I decided to make one more trip to the dump today.  I grabbed those two trash cans full of debris that had remained on the deck and filled one more with floor scraps, moulding and drywall remnants and put it all in the back seat of my car.  I cut up the remaining long pieces of wood and added it to the trunk and hauled it all to the dump.  So, tonight Sharron's car is in the garage for the first time in many weeks (probably two months).

Once again, it's a two-car garage!


I stopped off at Home Depot on the way home and returned all of the un-opened stuff we had purchased for the kitchen project, but did not need.  They give you a store credit card in exchange, and I used this one to pay for a couple of items, including a new door stop for the powder room.  It's the least obtrusive way to protect the wall that I've seen.




No comments:

Post a Comment