Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Funday

I have deemed myself the painting expert in the house.  My new rule is I'll paint anything as long as it's not white.  (which is coincidently the same as my cake rule - but swap "paint" for "bake/decorate").

Anyway, I decided that stopping to get water was just too much of an interruption, so I did what any cool person would do - I strapped on my Camelbak.  That's right ladies and gents - ice cold water attached to my person.

In more blog-related news: the dining room has officially been painted.  It's a lovely gray to match the hallway (and eventually the kitchen).  We're still having a bit of debate about whether the upper portion of wall between the kitchen and dining room will remain...so that has been painted (just in case).

1 comment:

  1. Do I see an idea for a new reality TV show here? Puts a whole new spin on "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition".

    ReplyDelete